Wednesday 7 March 2012

Stir-Crazy

Strewth my strides, this is such maniacal boredom! It truly is insane. I have to get out and do something else.

I accept that boredom is a natural part of life and everybody has to put up with it at times. Generally, I avoid boredom by keeping myself busy and active pretty much from the minute I get up, to the minute I go to bed. Admittedly, not everything I do may be considered by everyone to be constructive or positive but at least it keeps me occupied, reasonably entertained and generally happy.

This boredom, however, is incessant, unrelenting and fundamentally unnecessary and quite frankly, it is getting my gander up!

Quite honestly, I could end up in an asylum if this continues much longer. Similarities could be drawn between this situation and Groundhog Day, airport waiting areas or even life in prison. There is definitely a sense of 'stir-crazy' to it all.

Furthermore, I am at my wit's end as to to how to liven things up. It is not really in my nature to shout at someone and it is a little unfair to start taking the mickey out of people. I might have to resort to sneaking in liquor.

There is also always trust in the belief that it is all a means to an end and that there is a greater good, but realistically, it is 11:50 am on a Wednesday and this is my second rambling blog of the hour. I think I might make my fingers bleed, just so that I have something to focus on. It is either that or eat a pen-top. I could go really wild and do both.

Never mind.

I'll be on the golf-course by three.

Damn, it's raining!


No comments:

Post a Comment